Barrel Aged Membership Program
Did you know that a group of Parrots is known as a pandemonium? Well, now you do, so fluff your feathers and start preening.
High Gravity Brewing Company’s Pandemonium Barrel Aged Program is here!
Member registrations are now open till 5pm on July 15th.
Memberships are $225 per person and only one membership per person is allowed.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
Members-Only Party for all releases (plus a guest), the first being January-February of 2020
THREE Pandemonium-Only Releases:
- Three 500-mL bottles for each release (Subject to change based on current number of members and packaging)
- All Pandemonium-Only releases will be aged barrel aged (minimum 6 months in the barrel) .
- Option to purchase leftovers
FOUR Public Brewery Releases:
- YOUR CHOICE OF ANY 4 PUBLIC RELEASES
- Pandemonium Stash Reserved for you
- A 4-pack from four public releases (there will be a total of 8 public releases) for a total of 16 500ml bottles (or similar amount depending on bottle/can size).
- Option to purchase leftovers
All members receive:
- Pandemonium Membership Card
- Exclusive Glassware
- Additional perks as we think of them…
Limited to 150 memberships
A brewery membership is a private group with exclusive access to some special beers. These are very small-batch, barrel-aged brews. Additionally, members receive guaranteed allotments of other, public, brewery-only releases, plus taproom discounts, glassware, and more.
No. We are not legally allowed to ship your beer.
The initial pickup window for your allocations will be at some point in January-February, 2020.
Absolutely. You will receive a link in your membership confirmation email for you to list your proxies. If you would like to add a proxy to your membership, or if you need to make a change to your existing proxy and you’ve misplaced the email with the link, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Note: Choose your proxies carefully. We aren’t responsible for the product once it is gone and we will not release your beer to anyone unless they are on your approved list, or unless we hear from you first. All proxies must provide photo I.D. when picking up your allotment.
To ensure we and the Pandemonium members have a great experience we are limiting membership to 150. Additionally, keeping membership small allows us to take the time and care that these special beers deserve.
Becoming part of a brewery membership comes with the understanding that special beers are unpredictable, and we want to make sure what we offer is exceedingly awesome. Beers and the aging process are unpredictable, and we aren’t going to commit to a specific beer that doesn’t meet our and your expectations.
Yes, but we will need all the information required for registration for the person you are giving the membership to.
A member may not cancel or terminate their membership for any reason. No refunds are available. If you aren’t satisfied with your Pandemonium membership for any reason, remember that the term of membership is only one year and memberships are not automatically renewed.
Primarily email, this website, and a private Facebook group. The first communication with inaugural members will occur after membership closes on June 1, 2019.
One membership per person. But you can buy memberships as gifts. See above.
High Gravity reserves the right to cancel a membership at any time for any reason. Such reasons may include but are not limited to: members reselling Pandemonium bottles at retail establishments; abuse of federal and state alcohol related laws; or attempted purchase for or shipment to minors.
Membership applies for one calendar year following registration (365 days). High Gravity may substitute any scheduled beer for another beer, merchandise, or partial refund.
Sure. Existing members will have an exclusive pre-sale renewal period each year.
Even though we will not guarantee exactly what the barrel releases will be, we do have an idea of what we are anticipating. Here’s a peek at what we have in the works…
- Imperial Saison fermented with wild yeast and bacteria and aged in Chardonnay barrels
- Barrel aged Maple Imperial Stout
- Belgian Quad aged in Tawny Port barrels finished with Breckenridge Bourbon
High Gravity will have at least 8 public/bottle releases between June 1st, 2019 to May 31st, 2020.
These will be a combination of the several styles. Currently these are the anticipated releases but they can change.
- Watermelon IPA – July 2019
- Imperial Quad – September 2019
- Pumpkin Ale – October 2019
- Barleywine – December 2019
- Specialty Stout – February 2020
- Brett IPA – March 2020
- Flanders Red – April 2020
- Elderflower Saison- May 2020
Possible other releases may be announced and they will be in the spirit of experimentation and novelty.
- “Pastry” Stouts
- Unique Sours
- Crazy IPA’s
- Belgian Styles with extra “Flare”